Paycheck Protection Program
The Small Business Administration has announced that additional funding has been authorized for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
For customers that were unable to complete their applications in the first round, we have maintained your files to continue the application process.
As more guidance and information on government relief programs is issued, please rest assured that we are paying close attention to aid you in the best way possible. For information on the PPP, please see below:
Eligibility - The following entities affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) may be eligible:
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 501(c)(19) veterans organization, or Tribal business concern (sec. 31(b)(2)(C) of the Small Business Act) with the greater of:
- 500 employees, or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
Resources to learn more and/or apply online: