Manage your money online
Whatever bank business needs doing, get it all done in one convenient place. Curious about your mortgage balance? Manage your money when the mood strikes. Forgot to transfer funds from your Saving Account? Stress less with instant access to your accounts. It’s free, easy to use and completely secure.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between Saco & Biddeford Savings accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions
- View account details and history
- View check images
- Export data to money management software like Quicken® (not all versions supported)
- Issue stop payments
- Reorder checks
- Set up email alerts for your accounts
- View & print eStatements
First Time Login
Personal Online Banking Requirements
Personal User ID Requirements
- At first login, you will use your current Personal Online Banking User ID
- User IDs must be between 8-25 characters, case-sensitive and must include at least one letter and one number
- If your User ID is less than eight characters and contains upper and lowercase letters, you will be able to log in using all lowercase letters.
Personal Password Requirements
- At first login, your password will reset to the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- New password conventions require: 12-25 characters, one number, one uppercase character, one lowercase character, and one special character
- Cannot be one of last 4 previously used passwords
Please note that there is no password expiration.
Online Bill Pay
Pay almost anyone without mailing a check. Our free Online Bill Pay feature makes paying bills (almost) painless. No monthly service charges. No transaction fees. No hidden costs.
- Pay virtually anyone – anywhere, anytime
- Create your own customized list of payees
- Schedule recurring payments for weekly or monthly bills
- View current, future and past payments
Reduce paper waste, clutter and extra costs. Switch to free paperless statements, notices, disclosures and bills. You’ll receive an email notification when your documents are available online.
- Available to view, print or save 24/7
- Identical to paper statements and notices
- Helps prevent mailbox identity theft
- Reduces paper waste and pollution and helps protect the environment
Digital Banking Dashboard
Digital Banking Insights
Meet the SBSI banking team
Find more of what you're looking for