Can I open an account online? What’s Mobile Deposit? And other frequently asked questions, answered.
What’s the best way to stop unwanted calls from telemarketers? List your phone number with the national Do-Not-Call registry. This free service keeps your number on file until you remove it or discontinue phone service. Keep in mind the Do-Not-Call Registry does not prevent all unwanted calls, including calls:
- from organizations with which you have a business relationship
- for which you’ve given prior written permission
- that are not commercial or do not include unsolicited advertisements
- by or on behalf of tax-exempt nonprofit organizations
Register online: www.donotcall.gov
Register by phone: 1-888-382-1222 (For TTY, call 1-866-290-4236.)
Note: You must call from the phone number you wish to register.
Conveniently reorder checks online, no matter where you are.
Secure Document Upload
Need to upload and send sensitive documents to Saco & Biddeford Savings?
Travel & Online Orders
Planning a trip or placing an order with a merchant outside of the United States? Please contact your local branch so we can enable your card for domestic or international purchases. Note: To protect our customers from fraud and identity theft, we restrict debit card access for higher risk transactions.
Top 5 Travel Tips
- Enroll in Online Banking to make it easy to track spending, transfer funds and view your balance while traveling.
- Bring multiple credit cards. It’s a good idea to bring at least two options for making payments in case one card is lost or stolen. Keep them in a safe place, separate from each other.
- Inform your credit card company of your trip. A transaction in a foreign country or distant state can trigger concern from a provider that’s monitoring your purchases for fraud — and a declined or even disabled card as a result. Let them know you’re traveling at least a week in advance.
- Get foreign currency before you leave home. If you’re traveling abroad, contact your local branch to convert your U.S. dollars into foreign currency before your trip. Note: Please place all orders for foreign currency at least two days in advance. Fees may apply.
- Bring photocopies or photos of credit cards, debit cards, passports and other travel documents. If an item is lost or stolen, you’ll have the documentation you need to help customer service reps resolve an issue or embassy officials get your trip back on track. Travel safe!
College Savings Calculator
How much should you save for college?
Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator
Estimate your payments (principal and interest) based on a fixed mortgage rate.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
Project your payments for an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage, which increases by intervals until it hits the rate cap.
Rent vs. Buy Calculator
Compare the cost of renting versus the real cost of buying a home at current mortgage rates.
Home Affordability Calculator
See how much home you can afford based on your maximum monthly mortgage payment.
Considering refinancing your mortgage? Calculate your potential savings!
Minimum Distribution Calculator
Determine the minimum required distributions from your IRA.
Savings Withdrawal Calculator
See how long you can make recurring withdrawals of a set amount from your Savings Account.
Retirement Funding Calculator
Find out how much money you need in your Savings Account to make recurring withdrawals.
Million Dollar Calculator
Learn how much you need to save each month to accumulate a million dollars.
Got a big investment goal? Estimate the future value of an amount you invest today.
How much can you save over time? Plug in your monthly deposit, rate and term to find out.
Double Your Savings
How long will it take to double your savings? Find out based on your deposits.
Savings Goal Calculator
Have a savings goal? See how long it will take to achieve it.