Online Banking Services
Check balances, transfer funds, make payments – do it all with Business Online Banking.
- Monitor account balances
- Receive eStatements (electronic account statements)
- Search, view and download transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer funds between SBSI accounts
- Place stop payments on SBSI checks
- Reorder Saco & Biddeford Savings checks
- Make SBSI Business Loan and line of credit payments
- Export transactions for Excel, Quicken,® QuickBooks™ and more
- Set email alerts for your specific needs
Make quick work of administrative tasks with this Business Bank Account online multitasking tool.
- Require a second party to authorize transactions
- Add, remove or modify employee user IDs and passwords
- Assign access rights and responsibilities to employees
- Limit employee access by account, transaction type or dollar amount
- Retrieve a variety of reports
Digital Banking Administration
Mobile Banking Services
Keep your banking right where you need it – in the palm of your hand – with this free Business Bank Account service.1
- Deposit checks
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Approve transactions that require authorization
- Access Bill Pay
- Find branch and ATM locations
1No fee for this service. Message and data rates may apply. Must be enrolled in our Online Banking to sign up for Mobile Banking.
Cash Management Services
Your all-in-one Business Online Banking solution for everything from ACH payments to collections.2
- ACH Payments – Transfer funds electronically to employees or vendors
- Tax Payments – Pay state and/or federal taxes electronically
- Wire Money – Move funds safely between domestic or international banks
Collect Funds via ACH – Collect and receive funds or recurring fees from client accounts at other financial institutions within one or two days
2Available to qualified Business Banking customers only.
Merchant Deposit 24/7
Peak season? Short-staffed? Tight deadline? Make deposits right from your place of business.
- Easy access to check and deposit research
- Saves time preparing deposits
Business Online Banking Requirements
Business User IDs
In the updated system, we’ve made a change: there are no longer separate Company IDs. Now, everyone will just have a User ID. For businesses, we’ve merged your old Company ID and User ID into one. Your new User ID is simply your old Company ID plus your old User ID.
For example, if your prior Company ID was 12345 and your username was JohnDoe, your new User ID will be 12345JohnDoe.
Business User ID Requirements
- Must be between 4-25 characters, case-sensitive and must include at least one letter and one number
- Cannot be the same ID assigned to another user in the same company
- Spaces and special characters are not supported
Business Password Requirements
- At first login, your password will reset to the last four digits of your Tax ID/EIN
- Must be between 12-25 characters
- Must include a combination of three of the four following types of characters: one number, one uppercase character, one lowercase character, and one special character
- Cannot be one of last 4 previously used passwords
Please note that there is no password expiration.
Important note for business customers:
Only full administrators will convert over to the new system. Administrators will need to set up additional users and permissions for non-admin users to grant access the system.
Meet the SBSI Banking Team
Find more of what you’re looking for.