We are pleased to offer some of the lowest fees available.

Deposit Account Fees

Effective as of 4/12/2024

Account closing within 90 days of opening$10.00
Account research (per hour, 1 hour minimum)$30.00
ATM / Debit Card rush order$50.00
Automated overdraft transfer$2.00
Cash checks for non-customers$5.00
Check printingVaries with check style
Coin counting
Non-customer10% of total coin amount
Deposited item returned$12.00
Incoming$1.00 per page
Outgoing$3.00 plus $1.00 per page
Medallion stamp service$20.00
Outgoing IRA transfer/rollover$20.00
Paid nonsufficient funds (NSF)*
Consumer account$25.00
Business account$35.00
Replacement of lost passbook$5.00
Return item*
Consumer account$15.00
Business account$25.00
Stop payment (checks and ACH transactions)$25.00
Tax / levy garnish$75.00
Outgoing - National$25.00
Outgoing - International$40.00

*Paid Nonsufficient Funds and Return Items may be created by check, in-person withdrawal or other electronic means. Paid Nonsufficient Funds and Return Items are represented on the periodic statement in the section entitled “Overdraft and Returned Item Charge and Adjustments Summary“


If you have a dispute with your financial institution regarding your deposit account or service, you may contact the financial institution and attempt to resolve the problem directly. If the financial institution fails to resolve the problem, you may communicate the problem and the resolution you are seeking to:

Bureau of Financial Institutions
36 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0036

To file a complaint electronically, you may contact the Bureau of Financial Institutions at the following internet address: http://www.maine.gov/pfr/financialinstitutions/complaint.htm. The Bureau of Financial Institutions will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and investigate your claim. You will be informed of the results of the investigation. When your complaint involves a federally-chartered financial institution, the Bureau of Financial Institutions will refer it to the appropriate federal supervisory agency and inform you to whom it has been referred.

Find more of what you're looking for